Yesterday, had a blast of time at Sentosa, Palawan Beach, with my dearest 4C mates. Initially, I thought that not alot of people would be going. But ended up, quite alot of steady poompipi people turned up. Met Mel and Jvn, supposedly, at 8.15. But Mel was like an hr late? And only after Mel arrived tt I realised I forgot to bring sth impt. =x Took a cab down to Harbourfront MRT to meet up with the rest of them Uploaded some photos!! =x

4c ROCKS!
And one more thing, MR JEOW CAME!! Aww.. LOL. He's married, has matured up a teenie weenie bit, and is as crappy as before. lol.

Mel and I with Mr jeow. We made him do tt flower pose. Cute right?? hees.

We're playing with tt BIG DONUT!!

Girls of 4c unite!

Mel and I with our volley!!

Where the dry ones are.. playing cards. =x

The 3 of us with our shadess. Ooohh. Sexy~ lol.

Yes, us again!

Floating Bernard. =x

Our so-called candid shot. Displaying our skills!
All right, that's about it. Actually still have quite alot. But those are Mel and I de zi lian photos. lol.
After tt, Mr jeow drove Mel and I to town. As we wanted to watch "A Moment to Remember" at Cathay Cineleisure. It was a very very sad show. I cried like nobody's business. Sobbing non stop. Aww. =x